domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Change the Volume From the Notification Panel with Xposed

Notification Volume


You know, it seems like a lot of the time it’s simply much easier to navigate to my phone’s ‘sound’ settings and manually change the volume of my music rather than actually pressing the physical volume buttons on the side. Maybe because my device is finally showing its age, or I’m just not patient enough, but on many occasions the volume buttons decide not to trigger, or it changes the wrong type of volume at the good part of the song which absolutely needs to be played at the loudest volume. And I’m sure that many of us share similar . . . READ ON »


The post Change the Volume From the Notification Panel with Xposed appeared first on xda-developers.






from xda-developers http://ift.tt/YygSAN

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario